Learning and Living from each Decision

My life may be crazy, but I couldn't ask for anything better. Learning, one step at a time.

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Dear Future,

Dear future,

I have so many cliche things to say, maybe because I am a cliche person, but I will stick with my learning experiences because that's why you are on my blog right?
I wonder, why our society likes to read about others, I mean, love reading about others, that is why we have social media, and why it is s popular. I guess this is my way of adding my piece to society, but in a positive way. I don't know what to write very often, but lately my blog has been in my mind. I put a lot of thought into this, pictures and videos are really my thing, so there will probably be more pictures than words on my blog, but I want to take this seriously.
So, Dear Future,
Remember who I am, because one day, you'll learn from the past, and fix the present, for a better future.
Love,
A sincere Thought.

I was diagnosed recently with Glossopharyngeal neuralgia. If you looked this up, you will quickly find out it is in males over the age of 40...I am most most definitely a female, and I just recently turned 20.
I am not happy I am sick, but it turns out, I am happy for what this has brought me. I learned the unknown is scary, but it'll bring your family together, it'll bring together people you never expected to have around.
When I was going through treatments a few months ago, my family couldn't be there because I lived in Idaho. I had people take me to the appointments, hold my hands through the pain, take care of me through it all. The thing was, it wasn't just one person, it was countless people, some that barely knew me. I will never forget undeserving service I recieved. 
Promise, even small things, will make a big impact on others. Those people that helped me through this, I will never forget.
Service can be small,
but,
Service makes a big impact.





No comments:

Post a Comment